Where it all began!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wow Have I Been Lagging!

I feel terrible that I have let some many weeks lapse without updating this wonderful blog. I really have no good excuse besides the fact that I am mentally exhausted when I get home and don’t want to do anything but veg. Wow has a lot happened in the month since I have blogged. A couple of baby showers, some doctor appointments, maternity photo shoot and a much much bigger baby bump. I will get all caught up this weekend with pictures of the showers and my bump. Tonight is the third and final shower hosted by my girlfriends from work. Looking forward to a fun relaxing evening with homemade tamales… mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm….

We are getting so close to the end of this journey its unbelievable! Each week John and I could down and get that much more excited to finally meet the sweet baby girl we refer to as Mya. So hard to picture her little face and I CANNOT wait to hold her give her kisses all over. I know daddy feels the same way. He has been absolutely AMAZING as we hit the home stretch. Still as helpful and understanding as the day we found out we were pregnant. He has shown Mya love beyond what I thought he was capable and she is not even here yet. I know I sound like a broken record but boy is she the luckiest baby girl in the world to have such an amazing daddy who I know will love her more then life itself. We are thee 2 luckiest girls in the world. NO DOUBT! His patience and love never seizes to amaze me. Hell, he puts up with me on a daily basis. He deserves the title of a saint! Love you babe, you are going to be an amazing father and together we will screw our child up! 50/50 blame! Hehe

More blogging and tons of pictures to follow this weekend. Standby because I am so excited to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment