Where it all began!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 36 Belly Bump!

36 week belly shot. I’m floored every time I see a picture of my belly and how it continues to grow each week. I love it because that means our baby girl is doing what her only job which is getting big and strong and ready for her grand entrance in just a few short weeks. One Friday 36 weeks 2 days Mya’s estimated weight was 6-1/2lbs. That is exactly a pound from the appointment 2 weeks before. Which means she is right on track as babies at this stage are suppose to gain a half pound a week. We are hopeful for a baby in the mid 7lbs. Not too big and not too small.

I am definitely starting to get uncomfortable but not too bad. It is quite manageable and I feel so lucky that I am still in good health and good spirits. No major swelling, just a little in my fingers and definitely in my face. I look like a chipmunk in pictures more so then before. All in all John and I are happy and continue to get more and more excited as we count down the days till we FINALLY get to meet this baby we’ve created.

No comments:

Post a Comment