Where it all began!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My 31 Week Lovely Baby Bump


31 weeks today and you can finally start to see Mya growing on my tummy. We had maternity photos scheduled for January 15th but we decided to postpone it to the beginning of February to make sure I had a very noticeable baby bump. Taking maternity photos with a not so noticeable baby bump kind of defeats the purpose.

We had a doctor’s visit today and all was well. Mya’s heartbeat was a strong 149 beat per minute and as always such a wonder to hear. Makes my heart smile. Dr. Ngo prescribed me a wrist brace for my carpal tunnel, which I happily report has not been as bad as before. Depending on the cost of the braces I just might tough it out, after all its only 9 more weeks!

Looking forward to the upcoming baby showers. Our first one is only a week and a half out. I can remember the day when we first started talking about shower dates and now they are here. WOW… I got my diaper bag today in the mail and LOVE it. Totally cute and stylish. Not your typical diaper bag for not your typical mommy and baby. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment