Where it all began!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 35 And A Whole Lotta Mya!!


Last week’s 35 week belly bump. Boy is this little girl growing. Still, my bump is fairly small in comparison to some pregnant woman at 35 weeks. At Mya’s 34 week check up she was weighing in at 5lbs 9oz. and in the 58% range, which is absolutely perfect. I definitely DO NOT want a gigantic baby. No way no how. John and I can’t help but wonder how is an almost 6 lb baby at 34 weeks only in the 58% range? What’s the weight of a baby in the 90% range! Don’t even want to know. Based upon her percentile I am assuming she will be born somewhere in the 7lb range. Mya is still head down which is great and I am just waiting for her to drop. She still looks pretty high in my belly. Can’t wait to meet this little babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment