Where it all began!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

10 More Days Till D-Day!

We are just about down to the single digit count down. My body is telling me OKAY I'm ready to get this baby out of me. =) Although quite uncomfortable I am surprised how mobile I am and able to sleep my 8 hours a night. Not consecutively of course due to the insane amount I have to pee at night. My blood pressure has been a bit high this week so John and I decided to make sure we have EVERYTHING done by today so when I go see the doctor tomorrow IF I get sent to Labor & Delivery due to high blood pressure we'll be ready. I'm sure all is well as I have no swelling, no headaches, no blurred vision. I have had quite a bit of stress this last week being it was the last week to see clients, overwhelmed with emotions that Mya will be arriving so soon, and trying to make final preparations before labor. Either way we want to be prepared should anything at all happen this week.

Wednesday is my official final day at work but I plan to get into the office early tomorrow morning and knock out ALL the last minute loose ends so that should Mya decide to come early I won't have to think about work or leaving anything incomplete. I'm feeling good about my progress in getting prepared.

It's almost time people. Those of you who have followed our blog since the beginning this is entry #52 and 38-1/2 weeks of an intense roller coaster ride which is about to end and introduce us to a whole new ride. Buckle up cause ready or not here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment