Where it all began!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 Week Belly Shot!!


My belly is kind of growing... It finally sticks out past my boobs!! waaa hooo.... Progress ladies and gentleman! Everyone keeps saying that when I pop I will pop but dang we are already half way there and I just look like I’m gaining more tum chub!!!

I have gained a couple pounds this month but according to the house scale I am still a couple pounds under pre pregnancy weight. I’m trying like hell not to eat like a crazy women but some moments I fall victim to the chocolate cake craving!!! Mmmmmm… Right now I am on a green tea frozen yogurt kick with chocolate chips and granola!! Oh yea!!

We are slowly but surely settling into the new house and this Saturday we are going to register at Babies R Us before heading to cousin Sammy’s apartment for dinner and the SC vs Notre Dame game.

No comments:

Post a Comment