Where it all began!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday is Not Baby Gamm's Day of Rest!

It has become an obvious pattern that I am completely useless on Sundays. I think Baby Gamm has his biggest grow spurts on Sundays. I am not kidding. Sundays I can nap literally all afternoon and wake up ready to go to bed for the night. Could it be in my head though? Am I just extremely lazy on Sundays which leads me to believe it’s baby’s doing? Well I feel better thinking it baby and he/she has lots of growing to do on Sundays. There are days where I feel random cramping (like today) in my uterus which all the books say is normal and it is my poor little uterus stretching to make room for baby. Before all this my uterus was the size of a small pear, not it is the size if a medium grapefruit. AND GROWING! Awwwwww…. Scary!

It’s crazy to think that most of the baby's crucial development has taken place and the next few weeks will be fine tuning and rapid weight gain. The baby is now considered a fetus no longer an embryo. The rapid growth and transformation babies do in such a few short weeks is AMAZING! To think not even 2 month’s ago Baby Gamm was barely a blip on the radar. And today he/she has fingers, toes, a little nose, ears, and all the essential organs of life. WOW!

Baby Gamm got his/her baby book this weekend and mommy will be busy filling that out on top of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment