Where it all began!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

He's gonna be a WONDERFUL Daddy!


Today we did mommy and daddy things. First we went to a birthday party for my girlfriend’s daughter who turned 1 year old. That was a glimpse into the future. Seeing all the parents with their kidos; kind of intense! After the birthday party, we babysat my other girlfriend’s 4 month old son. He is so adorable but he had a rough day today. Cried and cried and cried. John was amazing with him. Tried to sooth him with books and talking to him. He is going to be a wonderful father I just know it. I can’t wait to see how much love he has for his 1st child and if it is as much as he loves me boy is this baby lucky! He has been so understanding and patient with mommy. I feel horrible because our whole life is still flipped around. I just don’t have energy to eat during the nights and definitely no energy to cook so John has been fending for himself and me. Words can’t express how lucky I am but I wanted to be sure I at least tried so Baby Gamm knows later in his/her life just how much his/her daddy loves him/her and mommy.

JOHN I LOVE AND APPREACIATE ALL YOU DO FOR ME AND THE BABY!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment