Where it all began!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Slurpee Craze!!

So today marks 7 weeks 1 day according to my calculations but we shall find out exactly how far along I am in one week from today. My first appointment with the OB. So thankful this week went fast as I am dying to see the OB and hopefully get the first look at Baby Gamm and hear his/her little heart beating.

As for the Slurpee/Icee craze, all I want is a cherry Slupree or Icee. Have you had one recently? If not I suggest you go out ASAP and get one. You will be so thankful to Baby Gamm for giving his mommy this strange but AWESOME craving. John is not too thrilled about this craving as it seems to be the only thing I want and he wants me to feed that baby healthy things. Food is just not appealing these days, although I could totally go for a shrimp tempura crunch roll for dinner. DONE! Since I can’t have any raw fish it will have to do as a sushi craving settler.

So if I am truly in week 7 of my pregnancy here is how Baby Gamm is developing. He/she is about the size of a blueberry and 10,000 times bigger then at conception. Most of that growth is concentrated in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per minute. Baby Gamm’s mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job as he/she take her first pee pee. J

I have asked John to participate and blog about his experience on this adventure as I am sure it is quite a differnt view then mine, so stay tuned to see what daddy has to say! Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment