Where it all began!

Friday, July 15, 2011

In the Womb

Wow! John and I just watched an amazing documentary called “In the Womb.” It is a detailed account of a baby’s journey from conception to birth. It gave us such insight and understanding as to what our baby looks like and what to expect as he/she develops. I remember watching this documentary when it first was on television years ago but the experience tonight was nothing like it was then. It brought up feelings of excitement and terror. This is what is growing inside me. Such a huge responsibility! It will eventually be able to taste and smell the things I eat and hear my voice everyday. AMAZING!

Today I feel great. I struggled this morning with a little queasiness but a lot more energy then most days. I actually did not need a nap after work! Still no appetite but I make myself eat. We splurged and had pizza tonight. Hey I was good and had oatmeal for breakfast and brown rice with chicken for lunch. Plus I could only stomach 1-1/2 pieces of pizza.

Less then 2 weeks till our OB appointment. So excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment