Where it all began!

Monday, July 25, 2011

No daddy tonight! =(

This is the first night that Baby Gamm and I will be home alone. John has gone off to spend the night at his Grandpa Mario’s to help with work around the house. Yes I know I should feel so lucky to have a wonderful man that is willing to help out his grandpa but I don’t want to be home alone! Usually I don’t mind a night of the WHOLE bed to myself but since I have been preggers I have had the strangest dreams and not all of them so pleasant. So yes, I am ascared to be alone tonight. Well just me and the cats who are of no help if there should be an emergency. These are the moments that I hate being so far from all our family and friends! L

I have been slowly feeling better. Lost another ½ a lb. How does this keep happening! I guess I will just be happy that I am not gaining as I know that will come in the very near future. Still taking regular power naps, which I might say are awesome! Not nearly as queasy. I am usually most queasy after I eat, strangest thing. Still on an Icee/Slupree kick. SOO GOOD!

Less then 3 days till our 1st OB appointment. Boy how time has been flying. I remember the day we found out we both said, “at least we have plenty of time!” Well that was a month ago!!! The thought of being a mommy still terrifies me. What did this poor child do in another life time to have to be born to us! Hahaaha… I cannot promise that we will be the best parents but I can promise that we will give this child all the love and support possible!  And I know that in addition to all the love from us we have wonderful friends and family that will shower Baby Gamm with tons of love too!!!!!! He/She will be a front runner for the most spoiled kido in town! But definitely well behaved, not like his Auntie Val~! HA… xoxo

With lots of love to those who read our blog,
Amanda, John, & Baby Gamm

No comments:

Post a Comment