Where it all began!

Monday, December 19, 2011

At Last We Have a Belly.... Week 28/29 Belly Shot!


So our battery in the new camera died just time to NOT get a week 28 belly shot last Wednesday, we misplaced the charger in the packing craze, and we just mailed our old camera to Granma the week before. I ordered a new charger because I was certain it would deliver before we found our original one. I was right. So here is the 28week 5 day belly shot. Only 5 days late but I’m pretty sure my belly got bigger between Wednesday and today.

Daddy finished his classes this last Saturday! I am so proud of him. I cannot even express in words how hard he has worked these last few years to get this done. If anyone knows him, they know he is anything but a student. But he powered through and did what he needed to do to make sure that he secured a future for himself and Mya. All he has left is a couple months of student teaching and to pass a couple exams. The taste of sweet victory is among us! 2012 is going to be an amazing year for the Vadney-Gamm family. Of course the arrival of our lil bean Mya, daddy will become a credentialed special education teacher, and mommy will become a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. If you would have asked John or me a couple of years ago where we would be in 2012 I am pretty sure neither of us could have dreamt that we would be here. I am grateful for the life we have created and look forward to the amazing things that will be unfolding in 2012.

Our next doctor appointment is Wednesday 12/21/11 and I believe we then start doc appts every 2 weeks till we deliver. Wednesday is also our 3rd birthing class and we get a tour of the birthing center that Mya will be born. We are so excited to see it. Daddy is planning to wear the pregnancy suit in the tour so he can feel what it is like to have all that extra weight. I will post pictures if he does wear the suit. It’s going to be hilarious and best of all, he agreed to do it! Hahaha

The best thing about John being done with school is that we can FINALLY get the house and nursery together. Cannot wait to see how our vision for the nursery turns out. In my head it’ll be amazing. I guess we’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment