Where it all began!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 17/ 4months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 weeks today!!! Which is about a day shy of 4 months! It is absolutely amazing how quickly time is going. It feels like yesterday I started this blog and we were starring at a pregnancy stick. Now we are coming up to the half way mark. WOW!

So it is 8:30pm and I am trying to get this blog typed and posted ASAP because Mya usually wakes up between 9-10pm and I love to lie in bed and just wait and hope that I can feel her bouncing around in there. It is absolutely an amazing feeling and I feel so happy that she is still growing and thriving!

This week Mya’s development: She is approximately 5 ounces and starting to grow baby fat. Soon she won’t look like an alien anymore! Hehe… Mya continues to practice and get ready to breath by swallowing and sucking. Her heartbeat is starting to be regulated by her growing brain so her heartbeat should start to beat rhythmically.

Tomorrow is our 3rd doctor appointment with the OB and we are exited because we will get more information regarding Mya’s anatomy scan. So excited for that!!!!!!

Now I’m off to lie still and hope I can feel my sweets moving. Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment